Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm giving up on doing this alone now

still at 21%: 77 days to go!

Well... as soon as I know when I am coming home from Spain- I can buy my plane tickets! I'm also NOT staying in Atlanta for 3 days as originally planned. I will arrive in ATL at 6am, go to our orientation and then back to the airport with the team to fly out at 6pm. Yay for 12 hours of Atlanta.

I don't know what else to do for fundraising. I'm at a complete loss for creativity on this one. We are doing another car wash in a couple of weeks (mostly because I still have all of the stuff from last time), and the possibility of a garage sale in november. After that I have no ideas and no plans for how to raise this money.

2 comments:

Romi said...

Hey Cassie,
This may be totally out there, but have you thought about approaching business owners to see if they'd be willing to sponsor or donate toward this trip? I dunno, but it's worth a shot. Many times fast food places are open to helping. Have you considered approaching Chick-fil-a and In and Out? Just an idea off the cuff and maybe it might spark some ideas for ya!
Still praying hard!! (((Big Hugs of encouragement being sent your way!)))

Brandy said...

Gotta have faith, girl. God will provide. :)