Friday, October 24, 2008

27%raised: 68 days

I JUST BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKETS!!!!!!!

I am feeling sick today. I think this is 20% due to excitement, 20% due to stress and 60% due to the fact that I have had 6 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours. High School Musical 3 premiere with my girls- totally worth it. We stayed up late Wednesday night to make shirts and watch the first 2 movies and then went to the midnight showing last night. We had so much fun and were "way too aggressive"

Visa appointment on monday in LA. scary. I have never been by myself in another city. I'm a little nervous about having to get myself from LAX to my appointment and back without anyone there to help me.

2 comments:

Romi said...

AWESOME, Cassie!!! Hope you can get some needed rest to de-stress and feel better soon!

And oh I can only imagine how much fun you and your girls had at HSM3!! Were there many people at the premiere? Yep, my daughters and I are also HSM fans...who in their right mind could not like Zac and Vanessa!? ; ) They're just too darn cute!

Praying for your visa appointment in LA on Monday. Everything will work out fine...just focus on one thing at a time. That's just poo-poo satan trying to overwhelm you. Just give yourself plenty of margin and time to get where you need to go and trust that God will be sitting on the ride right there with you! Keep us posted on how it went!

Romi said...

Soooo, how did your trip to LA go?? I've been praying for you!!