Monday, December 1, 2008

tell me your secrets, ask me your questions

43% raised: 30 DAYS!
I do not have email addresses for some people, and I am trying to switch all of my Spain correspondence to email... so sorry for those of you who get this info twice :)

Thank you to those of you who have already supported me (both financially and in prayer). You all mean so much to me and your encouragement has been my rock the past few months.

Important Dates:
December 6th- garage sale at my house (if you have any stuff you would like to be rid of, please get it to me by thurs)
December 10th?- proposed date for another fundraiser I am really excited about. more info to come.
December 20th- tuition due
December 31st- Depart for Spain (via Altanta for orientation)

Please let me know if you would be able to sponsor me on a monthly basis while I am gone, or if you would like more information on giving a tax deductible gift. I am also available to do odd jobs if you have anything you need done! If you are able to support me while I am gone (or continue to support me) please let me know before December 20th.
*****************************************************************
I have a hard time understanding how people can be so hurtful to others, especially when they are doing it on purpose. I hate playing these stupid little dramatic mind games. I am forced to make a decision that either way is going to hurt ME. If only I had not trusted this person, there would not even be a problem right now. As it stands I am living in fear that at any moment, they could betray my trust and crush me.

You know what? No. I WILL be stronger than this. I will not be paralyzed by fear, or cause myself pain to protect her. I trust my real friends to protect my heart and I trust God to take care of the situation. He knows what is right for me. If it is supposed to happen for me, He will use the situation (no matter how bad) to make it happen. I WILL trust in Him.

1 comment:

Romi said...

"You know what? No. I WILL be stronger than this. I will not be paralyzed by fear, or cause myself pain to protect her. I trust my real friends to protect my heart and I trust God to take care of the situation. He knows what is right for me. If it is supposed to happen for me, He will use the situation (no matter how bad) to make it happen. I WILL trust in Him."

AMEN, CASSIE GIRL!!! I'd read this earlier and have been praying for you and the sitation since! xoxoxo