Sunday, November 30, 2008

no ones going to love you more than I do



43%: 31 DAYS!

I have been reading http://postsecret.blogspot.com for a couple of years now. There is this guy who just felt that people had so many secrets, and sometimes no one to tell them to. So he made a decision to be that release for them. People write their secrets on a postcard and send them to him and he updates this blog every week. (I sometimes wonder what his mail carrier thinks) Sometimes the secrets are "inappropriate" or not politically correct, but they all come from a real person, a real hurt. Sometimes they really hit my own a heart a little too closely. Sometimes, feeling their hurt, or realizing that I have the same fear makes me cry. Just ordinary people, sharing their fears and pains. I look forward to every sunday when the new secrets are posted.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I *heart* Postsecret. I check it every week as well.
And yes, sometimes those secrets are secrets I have, I just won't share.