Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm the girl with the best intentions

72% raised/pledged: TWO DAYS!

Its amazing how fast these last couple of weeks have flown by. My bags are almost completely packed, and I am trying to make the rounds to say goodbye to everyone. If I don't make it to see you its not because you are not loved, I just purely ran out of time. I have been amazingly blessed by each and every person in my life and I cannot thank you enough for what all of you mean to me.

Last night at 3F was incredibly hard. I am just overwhelemed with the community and the friendships and love that I have there. I know that it will still be there when I get back, but it will be one of the biggest things that I will miss.

The next few days are going to be extremely emotional and crazy, so please forgive me in advance. :)

No comments: