Thursday, September 4, 2008

no one else can feel it for you

12.8% raised for Spain: 118 days til I leave!

So everyone knows I am not crazy... yes I know how to count. I realize that my post from 3 days ago says 124 days, so logically today's should say 121 days. I found out this morning that I am leaving on January 1st now and making a small stop in Atlanta, GA for some team orientation, team building, etc. I am getting pretty excited, but still nervous that I am not going to get everything together in time. It is feeling like a lot to do, and not very much time. I am now registered for Universidad de Salamanca, need to send my first tuition payment for that. As soon as I have enough funds raised I will be buying the rest of my plane tickets and then I will be heading out to LA to get my visa! 

I am a little frustrated with plane tickets at the moment... Why is it that I can buy one way tickets from Phoenix to Atlanta, and from Atlanta to Madrid in January, but not from Madrid to Phoenix in June? (maybe this is a sign that I am not supposed to come home) 




1 comment:

Brandy said...

Wow, yay for leaving sooner. How exciting!
Hmmm...maybe you aren't supposed to come home. *Sigh* I guess that would mean that Kristine and I would have to come to Spain to see you. Oh darn! :)