Thursday, September 25, 2008

I won't stop believing, you alone are God

17% raised: 97 days left

Need some prayer requests lifted up please:
- I need to go get my Visa at some point this month, but I need to have my plane tickets before I can apply. To get the tickets I need to fundraise about another $600. My small group and I are doing a car wash next saturday (more details later) and I am doing a few odd jobs (cleaning, house sitting), but I know that God is going to provide this money from somewhere- I just don't know where

- I also have a few personal financial issues... medical bills, etc, that I would like to take care of before I leave the country.

- My schedule the next couple of months is crazy. I need to find time for myself, for school and for music in addition to the preparations for Spain. I think I have been so stressed lately because I am not good at the time management.

No comments: