Monday, August 25, 2008

You sang me Spanish lullabies

9.2% raised for Spain: 131 days til I leave!

Well. Today was the first day of school. Maybe the best first day I have ever had... mostly because all I had today was online classes (psych and music business). Post a discussion introducing yourself and read the syllabus. woo.

Tomorrow if my first day of Spanish classes and I am so excited. Not too thrilled about 7:30am start time, but I really love learning languages. I also start my new job tomorrow, working for a family friend. It will be cool to do something new and I love Gwen to pieces, so working for her will be awesome. Wednesday (in addition to being the best day of the whole year) is the start of JH small groups, with a new crop of 7th graders for Kristine and I. Already just trying to get a hold of them all has been.... an experience. Should be an interesting semester.

I have not been feeling like myself lately. I am happy and I think my life is going in a really good direction, but I just feel a little off. Hopefully I can shake it off soon.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Viva espanol! Let me know if you need some help, I can definitely give you my expertise. :)I even tutor three kids weekly in Spanish.
My first day of school was overwhelming...gosh Anatomy and Physiology is not going to be easy. He's a tough teacher.
I hope you get to feeling like yourself again soon. Usually when I feel like that, God is brewin' something in me. I shall pray for you my spanish loving friend. :D