Thursday, August 7, 2008

but still my hope is found in You.

6% for Spain!

So I made a decision over the last few weeks to change my major... again. This now makes the 5th time (?). Even I have lost count. I have decided on Music Education. I really feel like this is the place I will be happiest. I have been really praying and soul searching about it. I feel like music is so important to have in children's lives and it promotes creativity and growth. Making this decision has finally put me at peace with my educational choices. This is the first time since I graduated in 2003 that I feel like I know where I want to go. The only problem now is that I am WAY behind on my courses for this. Looks like I will be in for another year of school. Graduate in 2010? 2011? who knows.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Music education is good!
Twas' so lovely to see you tonight. :D