Sunday, July 27, 2008

After all, you're my wonderwall

Still holding strong at 3% of my money for Spain (but the letters are out now!)

I love stupid countdown shows on VH1. I am currently watching 100 greatest songs of the 90's and it is making me feel really nostalgic. I could seriously watch these all day and be so happy. I will, however, be very upset if the #1 song is Baby one more time. I'm only at number 50, so I will just have to wait and see.

So far, I am really loving having just one job. Waking up AFTER the sun comes up is pretty awesome. I miss my regular customers and my fun co-workers and I am having a hard time breaking myself of drinking SO much coffee!

I am soo excited to take guitar and piano. I hope that this will really help my music writing and hopefully I will actually be able to read music soon. Yes its true. I can't read music. I can fake it pretty well, but I learn everything by ear at the moment. I don't think I can teach music someday unless I know how to read music. I'm pretty sure that is frowned upon.

**Edit- In case anyone else cared, the #1 song was Nirvana "Smells like Teen Spirit"**

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh sad - no more partner numbers =( You still have to visit at Power and Broadway Friday and Saturday mornings; I'm there!

Brandy said...

Got your letter... :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those shows on VH1. My favorite is I Love the 90's, 80's. They are the best!