Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I need to catch my breath

I have 3% of my money raised for Spain!

What an amazing week this has been. Jesse and Sophie were here visiting for the weekend and seeing them only made me more excited for Spain. I think of everyone there all of the time and I am so ready to leave now! Talking to them also helped to calm my nerves about a few things and I feel more ready to take on all of my preparations. Its going to be a busy few months, but it will all be worth it when I get back to Salamanca.

I will also be starting a new chapter in my life very soon. On Friday I put in my notice at Starbucks. I have worked there for almost 3 years now, but I feel like my injury was a sign that I needed to leave. I will greatly miss seeing my coworkers and favorite customers every day, but I need to do what will be best for me in the long run. Starbucks has been an amazing part of my life these last few years and I have appreciated all of the experiences there.

I feel like something big is about to happen. I can't explain it and I can't wait to see what it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you Cass! I totally believe awesome things are in your future. I love your face!

(By the way, in case you couldn't tell, this is Guin. I'm posting this using Mike's google account).

Brandy said...

What an encouragement to have them here.
*Sniff, sniff* No more Starbucks. I'm sure you blessed your coworkers and customers.
God is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!