Tuesday, July 1, 2008

por eso te amo

Yesterday I received my first pack of papers to fill out for Spain! This really ramped up my excitment, but also put in a bit of nervousness I did not have before. This is like serious now. I am going to be in a foreign country for 5 months. I have a LOT of work to do and not very much time. Currently sitting next to me is a paper scribbled full of "things to do". Something is added every few minutes. I am so very very excited. I cannot even put into words how thrilled I am.

In other exciting news - Guin and Mike picked a wedding day! I will be in georgia to see my beautiful penguin get married on Dec 4th, 2009 :) I am so excited for them both and I cannot wait to go see them.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I can't wait to see what God is going to do through you in Spain.
And as I've told you before...I'm extremely jealous. I shall just live through you. :)