Sunday, July 6, 2008

You've got me out here in the water so deep

I am constantly amazed by God's awesome plans for my life. The fact that the creator of the universe takes the time to care about little ol' me is just... crazy.

God's timing is just so insanely perfect that it makes me wonder how people can NOT believe in Him. I needed a new job for this fall (just until I leave for Spain) and He has provided the PERFECT place for me to be. And all I had to do was pray send an email to ask other people to pray. How easy is that? I know that it is not always that quickly answered, but this helps to restore my faith in other things that I am praying for.... I know that they will come in His time, not in mine.

Wow. I am still just knocked over by all of this. My life is just crazy working out right now. It almost makes me wonder what I am going to do to screw it up :)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Congrats! God always provides. :)