Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Take time to realize I'm on your side

Still at 3% of my budget for Spain! (maybe I should get those letters out...)

My poor little laptop had a run in involving a cat and the floor. There is no way to be sure which cat it was, or that cat would be dead now. My dad has officially declared that it is beyond saving. So I am now in the market for a new one... I am thinking of getting a Mac this time around. Anyone have any opinions?

I am ready for school to start. This semester is going to be busy, but awesome. I am starting amazing cousin music time with Dani very soon (voice for her, piano for me). I will also be taking voice and guitar lessons in addition to my regular classes. My classes this semester should be interesting enough that I won't want to give up after the first month. I have a problem with actually wanting to take my Gen Ed classes. Blah on math and english. Its not that I'm not smart enough to do them, I just have no motivation at all because I can't see the point.

One week to John Mayer/Colbie Caillat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely get a Mac if you can. They're more expensive, but so worth it. I got one after my laptop had water spilled on it, and I love it.

Brandy said...

I'm not a fan of Mac's. I guess I am just old fashioned!
Yay for school starting soon. Are you still taking Spanish? I will help you if needed. I am tutoring kids every week in Spanish and I purchased some books from Teaching Tools to help them. Yeah they are elementary books, but when you're learning for the 1st time, they really help!
Send me a letter. I may not be able to help with much, but I will do what I can and be a prayer partner as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hold on a second, I need to pick myself up off the floor. You see no need in English?! Ack. Oh...feeling dizzy...seeing spots...yep, fainting once again.