Thursday, February 12, 2009

I can unscrew the stars

to those of you who received my email update/newsletter a few weeks back- I apologize if you could not get the newsletter to open correctly. After having some issues, I have instead decided to start a secondary blog for our team updates. I have posted the info/pictures that were in the original newsletter and will be updating it at least every 2 weeks.

you can visit it at FILenvivo.blogspot.com to read the team news, but I will continue to post my random thoughts and personal musings here. There is now a link to the new blog on my blogroll (En Vivo Intercambios) as well as on my facebook page. So there is no reason to be uninformed! :)



I am feeling a little bit better about our team dynamic this week. I still struggle with knowing where I belong with everyone, but Meredith and I have been talking. She is such a blessing to me here. She always knows when I need a hug or a little encouragement. Yesterday I was feeling down because I did not do well on my Grammar midterm and she just gave me some encouraging words and promised to help me learn the things that I missed. Its weird to me to think that I have only known Mer for 6 weeks and I already can't imagine life without her. I am continuing to pray about my relationships with everyone else here and I'm interested to see what will happen.

Today is "Spanish Day" at En Vivo. We are only allowed to speak in Spanish all day. So far it has not been too frustrating, but we will see if it continues to be ok as the day progresses. We are hanging out with some students tonight and exams are over, so hopefully it is time for some fun and some rest!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Oooohhhh....Spanish Day sounds fun!