Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Once again- sorry about the delay in updating. We don't have internet at our apartment, so I only have it when I am at En Vivo and they have been keeping us pretty busy for our first couple of days. Today we had our placement tests for classes and then we were sent on a crazy scavenger hunt all over the city. Keep in mind that temps today ranged from 0 to -6 degrees Celsius!

Well, school starts tomorrow for exchange students (all of the Spanish kids are in final exams from last trimester- they start school again at the end of january) We should be starting activities at the ministry soon and I will have lots to talk about once that starts. I have 2 hours of Spanish every day and once hour of culture of Spain everyday. I am in the highest group in the lowest level Spanish... I have jokingly been calling it Espanol para ninos (spanish for children). My speaking is getting better already, but I didn't do so well on the written part of the test. No shock there.

Well. It is after midnight here and I still need to walk home in the freezing cold. If anyone has skype, look me up on there so we can talk when I am online! love you all!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Stop apologizing for not updating right away. :) We all know you're a little busy. Yay for school starting!