Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mercy Comes with the Morning

16 days left!

Every day here is different. I am on an emotional roller coaster right now. Some days I am ready to get on a plane and go home right then, and others I never want to leave Spain. Its weird. I am just trying to enjoy every moment, take lots of pictures and spend time with the people I will miss the most.

Here are a few specific dates coming up that we will need extra prayer for :)
Tuesday, April 28th- Tertulia. Kelly and Krin are giving the talk.
Thursday, April 30th- Our last Bible Study (there is one more after most of the XC students are gone)
Monday, May 4th- Exchange Student Despedida. Dinner with us and the team to review the semester and get a chance to say goodbye
Saturday, May 9th- End of Year Banquet. Our chance to say goodbye to all of the students and last night with the team and everyone here. We will have dinner and time at the house and then everyone goes out together until all hours of the morning.
Sunday May 10th/Monday May 11th- Rebecca, Meredith and I will take the last train to Madrid on sunday night so that we can board planes in the morning and head home! Please pray for safety in our journey & no problems. I will be flying by myself for the entire trip (Madrid to Munich, Munich to Chicago, Chicago to Phoenix) so I am hoping not to get lost or have any problems finding where I need to be!

We also still have a few more regular events left that I did not list specific dates for (the usual tues, wed, thurs events) and we are all trying to spend as much time loving on students as we can before we leave. Please just be praying for all of us to have opportunities to share with students and that their hearts will be open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! 1. Didn't know that you have a blog till I found it via my own. 2. I think you are great and wish you were in GA so we could hang out. BESOS!!!!